We provide multiple financial options to help you achieve you dental goals.
We accept most dental PPO dental insurance plans.
Financing is available through CitiHealth. Please contact an office associate for more information.
We gladly accept: Cash, Checks, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
Citi Health Card – another option
Some things in life can be put off. Fortunately, quality health care doesn’t have to be one of them. The Citi Health Card offers flexible payment plans at participating providers that allow you to get the treatments you need right now. Other benefits include:
Flexible payment plans
- Zero interest options
- Flexible Payment Plans on qualified purchases and revolving credit option at participating providers (see your provider for details)
- Low monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties
- No annual fee and no down payment required
- Separate account for health care expenses keeps other credit available for personal use
Easy to use
- Apply Now or at your provider’s office and get a fast credit decision
- No need to reapply for additional treatments or purchases
- Account can be used for all family members
- Accepted at a variety of participating provider offices
- View, manage and pay your account online
Easy to manage
- Health care treatment purchases made at participating providers are billed to the Citi Health Card account, allowing easy separation of health care expenses and your everyday purchases
- Purchases of groceries, gas, consumer electronics are billed to the Citi Health MasterCard account
- View, manage and pay the Citi Health Card account online now
- Online payments for Citi Health MasterCard¬Æ account will be available soon